Tuesday 21 October 2014

home temporarily

On Friday we travelled to our friends' home in Bellbrook, west of Kempsey. I'm not sure if you'll be able to see this map (please let me know if you can't because this whole post hangs on the maps!) -- it shows the route by road but we actually took the train from Blaxland to Strathfield, then from Strathfield to Kempsey where our friend met us and drove us out to Bellbrook.


We had a great time visiting with them and were sad to leave. We arrived home at 9:45 last night.

Today, despite the rain, is washing and re-packing day.

Tomorrow we leave for my mum's home in Bingara and on Sunday we'll travel across to the coast to Woolgoolga, the town whew DD, DIL and the Grandboys live.


We'll be there for five nights and drive home next Friday.

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Bob voyage and safe travels! Snuggle those loved ones! (Or as they say here in the South, enjoy those sugars!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really been accumulating the miles. Hope you have safe travels this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a safe trip and have fun. will be waiting for ya when you get back home. (sew to speak)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drive safely, and have a great time hugging on those boys.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!